1. Participation in the Open 10K is open to all above the age of 15 years subject to the Open 10K confirmation criteria
2. All finishers of the Open 10K race category will get a finisher medal post their run on race day– medals will not be posted to individual runners. Timing certificates of Open 10K finishers will be available for download from the event website within 21 days from race day.
3. Race day photos available to view and purchase on https://www.marathon-photos.com/ post 48 hours of race day.
4. Finishers tee will be given to overall top 475 male and 475 female Open 10K finishers, on or before 31st July 2019.
5. Race day t-shirt is not offered to any participants.
6. For more information, please check FAQs.