ENTRY GUIDELINES AND RULES
- You may use a photocopy of the physical or downloaded form to send in your application or can apply online.
- Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form. Also, do not send in more than one entry per person; multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
- Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes mentioned here. No individual/group has been authorised to collect entries on behalf of the organizers.
- NO GROUP ENTRIES will be accepted for the Open 10K race category.
- One representative can submit application forms for maximum 10 individuals.
- Before sending in your application, please check if you.
- have filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the
- have attached a copy of your latest timing certificate as may be required to confirm
you under priority line up on race day (if applicable).
- have affixed a copy of your latest colour passport sized photograph with face clearly
visible on the form. All participants’ race day images will be screened visually after
the race and matched with the photo provided at the time of registration. If the photo
provided during registration does not match with race day photo of the confirmed
participant, the registered runner will be disqualified from the race and the
subsequent edition of the event.
- have attached a copy of either your Aadhar card, PAN card or passport to the form which
has your clear date of birth on it.
- have enclosed the requisite application fees (refer to ‘application fees’ chart).
- have signed the ‘waiver’ in the application form.
- If applicant is below the age of 18 years, the guardian has also signed the ‘waiver’
and written his/her relation with the applicant.
- Where any discrepancy is found in any of the above mentioned mandatory requirements, your application will not to be accepted.
- On entry confirmation, Open 10K runners will be further classified into age categories for
- The line-up sections given in this application overleaf are indicative and may undergo a
change, which will be communicated on the event website post closure of all registrations.
- Application status: Post closure of registrations, individual applicant is
required to check his/her application status
. If you are unable to check application status
online, please contact our event helpline number +91 8041739955 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries not accepted: Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the entry fees paid by you will be refunded on or before 30th May 2019. An amount of Rs. 150 will be deducted as processing charges.
- Confirmed participants of Open 10K who are unable to participate on race day due to
unavoidable circumstances like injury or illness, will now be able to surrender their bibs to Procam International.
The application fees paid will be refunded post deduction of Rs. 150 as processing charges.
Confirmed participant can only surrender his/her bib with effect from 18th April 2019 (10 am IST) to 26th April 2019 by
filling the bib surrender request form online.
Requests for cancellation/bib surrender and thereby, refund will not be entertained post 26th April 2019.
Further, application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non participation,
including failure by a confirmed participant to collect his/her bib from the Expo.
- Running number bib collection:
- All confirmed participants/their authorized representatives are required to come to the Get Active Expo Bengaluru (address will be confirmed on the website, closer to the event) scheduled from 16th May 2019 to 18 May 2019 in order to collect their running number bibs. No running number will be posted to individual mailing addresses.
- It is mandatory for an Open 10K Run participant to collect his/her running number personally from the Get Active Expo. . In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send his/her authorised representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Please note, a representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on behalf of more than ONE Open 10K Run participant.
- Authorised representative must carry with him/her (a) the email/website confirmation downloaded from application status here, (b) photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or passport) of the representative and the confirmed participant.
- Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification agency
hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where any information and/or any
document provided by an applicant/runner at any point in time is found to be incorrect,
participation of the said runner shall be withheld /disqualified and there will be no refund of
application fees paid by the runner. All benefits accruing to the said runner as a participant
of Tata Consultancy Services TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2019 shall stand forfeited.
- All Open 10K participants’ race day images will be screened visually after the race and if any of the participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent edition of the event in 2020. Further, Procam International reserves the right to take necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has used the running number bib on race day, for impersonation.
- For information on awards and accolades click here.
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned in this form prior to submitting your
application. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to the applicable
confirmation criteria and the entry rules given herein.
- This application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits
available to the applicant under this entry form is at the sole discretion of the event
Promoter, Procam International Pvt. Ltd., and cannot be transferred to any other person under
any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out
of such confirmation of participation.