1. Majja Run is a timed race category of 5 KM.
2. On race day timing results will be generated only for Majja runners who complete the 5 km distance within 60 min from the start time. Majja Run finishers, completing the race within 60 mins from race start time, will get online timing certificate, post 21 working days of the race.
3. Majja Run finishers will receive medals post-race.
4. Certificate of Majja Run participants will be available to download from https://www.marathon-photos.com/ post 48 hours of race day
5. *Each applicant above 21 years of age will have an option to register maximum 2 children between the age of 10 years and less than 12 years as on 18th May 2019, at Rs 450 each. No direct registration is allowed for children between the age of 10 years and less than 12 years. No application of a child (between 10 years and less than 12 years of age, as on 18th May 2019) will be accepted without the Guardian’s application.
6. For direct registrations of 12 years and above, the fees will be Rs 900 per applicant.
7. Race day photos available to view and purchase on https://www.marathon-photos.com/ post 48 hours of race day.
8. Race day t-shirt is not offered to any participant.
9. For more information, please check FAQs.