The Majja Run this edition has undergone a transformation, with the aim of enhancing participants’ experience.
1. The Majja Run distance is a measured 5 kilometre distance; 5K is a well established distance internationally.
2. All finishers will get a finishers medal post race, which they can proudly adorn.
3. Every participant’s run timing will be captured using the timing bib tag. Finish times of every participant completing the distance within 60 minutes of start time, will be available online on race day.
4. Though being timed, the Majja Run is in essence a fun and participative category, where a majority run in groups in support of a cause/charity. The Event Promoter cannot ensure priority line-up and a free passage to runners in this category.
5. Further, a certificate signifying your participation at Majja Run, including featuring your finish time, where crossed the finish line in 60 minutes, will be available for download from https://sportstimingsolutions.in, post 21 working days of race day.
6. Each applicant above 21 years of age will have an option to register upto 2 children between the ages of 10 years and less than 12 years as on 18th May 2019, at Rs 450 each. No direct registration is allowed for children between the age of 10 years and less than 12 years. No application of a child (between 10 years and less than 12 years of age, as on 18th May 2019) will be accepted without the Guardian’s application.
7. For direct registrations of 12 years and above, the fees will be Rs 900 per applicant.
8. Race day photos will be available to view and purchase on https://www.marathon-photos.com/ post 48 hours of race day. (subject to photo being captured on race day)
9. Race day t-shirt is not offered to any participant.
10. For more information, please check FAQs.