Entry Rules & Regulations
- Please do not send in more than one entry per person. Multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
- Participation in World 10K is open for only Indian and international elite athletes.
- Please note that only the applicants for the Majja Run, Senior Citizens’ Run and Champions with Disability categories can apply as a group. No group entries will be accepted for the Open 10K Run. Only individual applications will be accepted for the Open 10K Run category.
- Before sending in your application, please check if you have completed the following mandatories. Where any discrepancy is found in any of the mandatories mentioned below, your application will not be accepted:
- Filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application form;
- Attach a copy of your latest passport size photograph on the form;
- Attach a copy of your Govt. issued Photo ID proof, i.e. either Passport, Driving license, Election Card Voter ID, Pan Card or Aadhaar card;
- Attach a copy of your employee ID card/appointment letter, PAN card of the company, covering letter issued by the H.R. dept. of the company & Govt. issued photo ID proof, if participating in the DHL Corporate Champions;
- Enclose the requisite application fees (refer to ‘Application Fees’ chart);
- Sign the ‘waiver’ in the form;
- If an applicant is below the age of 18 years, have a guardian sign the ‘waiver’ and write his/her relation with the applicant;
- Applicant meets the minimum age eligibility criteria for the chosen race category.
- Entries not accepted: Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the application fees paid by you will be refunded on or before 30th June 2016. An amount of Rs. 100 will be deducted as processing charges. Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event Registration Team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post 31st July 2016.
- Requests for participation cancellation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained.
- Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification agency hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where the identity and/or proof of residence of a runner is found incorrect or incomplete, participation of the said runner will be withheld and there will be no refund of application fees paid by the said runner.
- Running number bib collection:
- All confirmed participants are required to come to the Get Active Expo at Bengaluru, scheduled from 6th May 2016 to 8th May 2016 in order to collect their running number bibs. No running number will be posted to an individual’s mailing address nor distributed on race day, i.e. 15th May 2016.
- It is mandatory for an Open 10K Run participant to collect his/her running number bib personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send his/her authorised representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Please note, a representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on behalf of more than ONE Open 10K Run participant.
- Authorised representative must carry with him/her:
a) The website confirmation downloaded from application status link on http://tcsworld10k.procamrunning.in/,
b) photocopy of photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card or passport) of the representative and the confirmed participant.
- Outstation and overseas participants can collect their running number bib on Saturday, 14th May 2016 from outstation expo in Bengaluru.
- Race day images will be screened visually after the race and if any participant is found wearing a running number bib not allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent edition of the event in 2017. Further, Procam International Pvt Ltd reserves the right to take necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has used the running number bib on the race day, for impersonation.
- The application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this application form is at the sole discretion of the event Promoters, Procam International Pvt Ltd., and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The actual applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.